FOR OUR FAMILY:
1) That we would stay humble, daily in His Word asking God to reveal sin.
2) Wisdom as we attempt to portray an example of Christ to our children every day.
3) For Bethany’s health issues
4) That we would be tuned into our children’s needs and know how to reach their hearts.
FOR THE MINISTRY:
1) For the laborers in Alaska living the gospel amongst indigenous people and looking to make disciples for Christ. For an encouragement to carry on each day and carry on through the rough times too.
6) For the power of Satan to be broken as it holds so many indigenous people captive.
1) Bethany’s health has improved and stabilized.
2) For a wonderful woman of a wife who is such a huge partner in my life – J
3) That God is allowing us to see His hand working in Alaska villages.